- Appliance repairs
- Irrigation system restoration, maintenance, and repairs
- Make your home market-ready: Many homeowners preparing to sell their house have contacted me for help, to identify and remedy issues that could potentially delay a sale.
- Moving into your new home: We all know there’s no such thing as a house that’s in perfect condition on move-in day. My services are highly valued, especially when homes are bought “as is”. It’s a great feeling to move into your new home, knowing that most of its “hidden problems” have been identified and repaired!
- Maintenance services: For homeowners who rent out their property. I also offer emergency maintenance services to property owners.
- Air conditioning system testing and diagnosis: It’s common for a simple air flow problem to disguise itself as a badly working air conditioner. In either case, cooling performance suffers and electric bills go up. I can help you determine if the system itself isn’t working properly, or if it simply needs proper cleaning and maintenance.
- Electrical issue diagnosis (Loose switches, lights working intermittently or not working at all, loose or broken outlets)
- Light fixture and ceiling fan installation / repair
- Exterior repairs: Minor weather damage to windows, doors, siding
- Doors, Frames, Locksets: Interior door, exterior door, and screen door adjustments and repairs (Doors sticking, not closing tightly or not keeping out insects, locksets broken or sticking, damaged closet door tracks / rollers, damaged door screens)
- Wall hardware installation / repair (Curtain rods, towel bars, shower rods, etc.)
- Cabinets, cabinet door, and drawer repairs
- Leak repair: Faucet, water line, and drain leaks
- Sink and Faucet repair / replacement
- Garbage disposal repair / replacement
- Bathroom fixture / toilet repair
- Window and screen repairs
Helping you is what I enjoy most about my job. Next on the list is finding what’s broken, and fixing it.
Every one of us have had days when something breaks apart, falls off the wall, starts leaking, gets jammed, or just stops working for no apparent reason. When that happens, I’m here to help you.
Communication is the most valuable tool in my toolbox, and my clients appreciate having their messages answered promptly. Before I start a job, I make sure we’re on the same page about project deadlines and costs.
My goal is to help you, and I’m happy to share any tips I know to help you maintain your home and avoid future repair jobs.
Thanks for visiting! Your business is appreciated.
Phone or text: 407-341-0769
Insurance and Certifications:
- Insured by: Next Insurance Inc., Palo Alto, CA 94306, phone 855-222-5919. Policy #NXTQ3JIZQ4-00-GL
- EPA Section 608 certified to work with air conditioning and appliance refrigerants by Esco Institute, Mt. Prospect, IL 60056, phone 800-726-9696. Certificate #862362388810
- State of Florida 6-20 Inspector/Adjuster License #W525952